Wednesday, April 11, 2007
My original posting is lost!
I am not sure what I did but somehow I lost the posting I created in class. I was excited to be blogging as this is not something I have done before. I have not been as diligent as I had intended when it comes to making entries, but I have done lots of research and posted it on de.licio.us Sometimes I get into that research spiral, where one piece brings me to another and that to another until I am so far away from my original search that it is hard to get back. I know I entered with a question and that I have the answer - I just sometimes don't remember what the question was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Jackie,
I also am having trouble with my blog and have created actually two. If you can bring the book from Donna's class I would so greatful. I like the background you have chosen for your blog. Your bio is great I did not write that much about myself. My other blog is under Kathy not Kathleen same email address. See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment